For some projects, you might need a certain amount of reports. Here's how to track this progress in your ArchiSnapper account.
If you also want to include this status in the overview of site visits on a map, we advise you to
Track the number of required reports per project
- Go to the project settings in your ArchiSnapper account
- Scroll down until you see the "Inspection Scheduling" parameters
- Add the required number of reports
- Hit the Save button at the left bottom of the page
- You will immediately see a status bar appear in the project settings
- Click the display projects on a map link to see your overview map -- you can also find this link on the homepage.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We're here to help!