You can link a contact to a project in 2 ways:
- see https://archisnapper.readme.io/docs/creating-a-contact and use the site_ids or site_uuids parameter.
- The new contact will be linked to each project provided in the site_ids array or site_uuids array
- see https://archisnapper.readme.io/docs/update-a-contact and use the site_ids or site_uuids parameter.
- Note1: you HAVE to provide the whole array of projects each time if you decide to use the parameter. So if contact is linked to projects A and B, and you want to add C, then please provide site_ids = [A, B, C]. If you use site_ids = [C] then the contact will be unlinked from project A and B, and linked to project C
- Note2: if you do not want to change the projects to which the contact is assigned, don't use the site_ids or site_uuids parameter.
- Note3: if you only want to change the assignment of a contact to it's projects, leave all other parameters empty. Only provide the site_ids or site_uuids.